Achieving Herd Immunity From Organizational Toxicity
- Understand how toxicity affect others by constant gossiping, backbiting, and lack of accountability.
- Work well as a member of a team through the effective use of giving & receiving feedback.
- Recognize it is impossible to develop trust without open and honest communication.
- Achieve productivity and quality targets by eliminating silos and finger pointing.
- Value an inclusive organizational culture that engages and respects co-workers.
- Handle stressful situations such as change and interpersonal conflicts calmly.
- Listen to understand to improve their relationships with others.
This in-person training will be presented by Joe Schneider.
For registration & inquiries contact:
Jim Schneider: 513-518-9045 | Jim@spiritseminars.com
or Dana Byrd: 765-561-2825 | Dana@spiritseminars.com
September 29, 1:07-5:07 pm
September 30, 8:07 am -12:07 pm
November 2, 1:07-5:07 pm
November 3, 8:07 am -12:07 pm
December 1, 1:07-5:07 pm
December 2, 8:07 am -12:07 pm