For more information about any of these events, please contact us.
Why They Don’t and How to Guarantee That They Will (Personality Preferences)
June 16 @ 8:07 am - 12:07 pm
IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR YOU?
One of our signature programs, this workshop is an ideal training for you or your employees to learn to:
- Communicate with supervisors, customers, or peers in a productive manner.
- Appreciate another’s approach to problem solving and utilize those talents in new areas.
- Know why the client didn’t buy and change the approach to improve the closing ratio.
- Understand why someone is always 15 minutes late and develop strategies to help him or her.
- Work well as a team and get the most out of others.
- Recognize another’s need for project independence and use alternatives that benefit everyone.
- Use different types of management styles to maximize results.
- Apply the concept of “personality preferences” and its role in the work environment.
- See why customers become upset and take steps to avoid conflict.
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE WORKSHOP?
Led by Joe Schneider, President of SPIRIT SEMINARS & CONSULTING, you will learn techniques to increase your ability to UNDERSTAND, PREDICT, AND MANAGE the behavior of others. It is a powerful and energetic group interaction seminar about people which you will never forget!
Our Happy Clients:
“It would be an understatement to say you have helped our organization. Retention is up, morale is high,
and real communication now exists in our organization because of having a better understanding Human
Differences especially different personalities.”
Dan Whiteman, Vice Chairman
“I have attended many personality style seminars in the past and Joe’s was by far the best. Come to this
program and be inspired! I especially appreciated the encouragement to develop the positive aspects of
all the ‘animals.’ This one-of-a-kind program encourages people to work towards personal change and
team growth rather than being stuck with the status quo.”
Terry Toy, Executive Director
National Homeschool Honor Society
An afternoon session will be available from 1:07 pm – 5:07 pm.
For Registration & Inquiries:
Contact Jim Schneider (a SPIRIT SEMINARS consultant) at 513 518-9045.