For more information about any of these events, please contact us.
- This event has passed.
Navigating The Unknown Virtual Training
March 16, 2021 @ 12:00 am - March 25, 2021 @ 12:00 am
Our Navigating the Unknown program was designed to help you better handle the stress of change while staying focused, positive and productive.
This transformative training series will take place online over the course of four 75 minute sessions 3/16, 3/18, 3/23, and 3/25). Each session will build on the previous one and will include actionable and effective strategies so that you can:
• Thrive during change with self-care and mindfulness.
• Build team strength & resiliency when navigating change.
• Increase your chances of successful change, and stop wasting time and resources on change that’s bound to fail.
• Build sturdy and resilient teams to face change together.
• Have strategies for working with CAVE dwellers (Consistently Against Virtually Everything) who resist change.
Similar to our in-person training, you can join the morning session (10:30-11:45 am EST) if you’re an early bird or join the afternoon session (1:30-2:45 pm EST).
In order to make this training accessible to everyone who wants to join we are offering this special program at a 50% discount for a limited time.
You can thrive during change. We’ll show you how.
Registration & Inquiries: Contact Dana Byrd @ 765-561-2825 or Dana@spiritseminars.com
Special COVID Cost: $99 (normally $198 per person)
Presenter: Dr. Sean Reynolds